I wish I could experience last week all over again.. Back in rainy and cold Amsterdam! The weather was everything I hoped for and more. Blue sky, warm sun and that perfect breeze when you walk along boulevard Anglais. Yes, we had the best time in Nice.. 10 Things I loved about this little paradise:
1. I mentioned it right away but the weather!! Only a 1,5 hour plain ride from Amsterdam and I was able to wear my summer dresses and even lay on the beach in my bikini..
2. It’s a small city yet you will find everything you wish for!
3. The beach is kind of small and it’s not a sandy beach but wth little rockets, but you can rent a sunbed and enjoy looking at the Turquois sea..
4. The old city. You have a long shopping street called Avenue Jean Medecin where you’ll find a Galeries LaFayette and a BIG Zara en Sephora but there’s also an old area with cute little alleys, typical French markets and cute little restaurants. Perfect place to spend the evening.
5. I LOVED the little market in old town of Nice. It was so romantic and typically French. The fresh fruits, beautiful flowers and handmade soaps. Beautiful!
6. The colors of the city. Turquois, deep Orange, perfect Azur Blue and light Pink, it was so photogenetic!
7. If you take the train you can go everywhere! We went to Cannes for a day but you can also go to Monaco, Antibes or Jean Les Pins. It is very close by!
8. The food! The french kitchen, oelala.. Fish, amazing vegatables, French fries, crepes, the pastries, the croissants every morning.. Not very good when you are on a diet but hey.. we did a lot of walking! 😉
9. The surroundings, nature and beautiful views.. I could literally make pictures of everything! Everything is so pretty!
10. The beautiful hotels along Boulevard Anglais.. We stayed at Le Meridien (more about the hotel soon).
Have you ever been to Nice? It’s a perfect city if you want to plan a short get away or summer holiday and combine it with a few other cities along the coast line.
Hope you liked this post guys! Wish you all a lovey day!!