A couple of weeks ago me and my friend Sabine decided it was time to plan a city trip! A weekend filled with shopping, brunching, wining and dining and we wanted to go to Atwerp! So last weekend we catched the train and and went on our little adventure! 10 Things you need to do when you visit Antwerp!
1. If you like to walk, walk along the Schelde and enjoy the pretty view.
2. I love to visit a park when I’m in a different city. Stadpark in Antwerp is small but worth a visit when the weather is sunny and lovely!
BRUNCHING, WINING AND DINING
3. Kaffeenini ( Nationale straat 114) is a super cute place to have a cup of coffee and a nice lunch. Especially the bagels and sweets are good!
4. We had a great time at a place called Berlin (Kleine Markt 1) we had a glass of wine and a huge tapas plate.
5. On Sunday we had a huge brunch at De Wasbar (Graaf van Egmontstraat 5) with bubbles, parfait with rasberries, choclate croissants and a LOT more. Must visit!!
6. Due to lack of organsation (we got lost when we were looking for a restaurant we wanted to have diner, couldn’t find it. By the time we found our way it was too late #losers). But we heard very good stories about a sushi place called Roji. On my to do list when I’m back 😉
7. To treat ourselves when we finally found our way back to the city center we had cocktails at Appelmans (Papenstraatje 1) The Cosmopolitan is really gooood.
Please note that the shops are closed on Sundays people! I totally forgot and we were pretty sad about it! Luckily we did some shopping when we arrived on Saturday.
8. I loved the Nationale straat, beautiful boutiques with designer brands and amazing concept stores!
9: Korte Gasthuisstraat to visit the beautiful &Other Stories store. Loved the architecture en interior of this particular store. Also the COS store is HUGE! This was definitely one of my favorite shopping streets!
10. If you want to shop at Zara and H&M you should go to the Meir, but if you want to (window)shop at Sandro, Chanel and The Koopled you should go to Schuttershofstraat!
Hope you liked these tips, a BIG thank you and shout out to Paulien ( a.k.a Polienne) for sending some awesome tips!!
Have great day guys, I’m back soon with a new outfitpost. Excuse the absence lately! I’m working on some new and exciting content for Billie Rose so it’s totally worth it 😉