THERE are a lot of things you don’t know about me, I only share a teeny tiny bit of my personal life on the blog. Still trying to find the perfect balance between my outfitpost and personal stories. The question I want to ask you is, would you like to see more personal posts? Lot of questions for you lately but I love to read your suggenstions/ideas/feedback!
10 things you don’t know about yours truly:
1. I rarely (read: never) leave the house without my headphones. If I forget them I freak out! I always listen to music.
2. Like everybody else, I really had that super awkward phase in life (15 years ago) when I had braces + glasses (a Pink one), wore skirts over my trousers, had a crush on horses and Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys. (Still have enough awkward moments in life but that’s a whole another story)
3. I’m extremely scared of the dentist. Need to go in a week so wish me luck.
4. I could spend the whole day in the isles of Sephora or the beauty hall of Selfridges.
5. When I was in my early twenties I loved to go out and clubbing in fancy clubs in Amsterdam. Now I love to go out with my friends in cosy cafes, have drinks and listen to guilty pleasure music!
6. When I do my make-up in the morning I always leave everything laying around on the table (which is SUPER annoying for the bf)
7. I am either super super super neat or mega mega mega messy!
8. Festival season makes me super excited. I can’t wait to attend a couple of big and small festivals this season.
9. I have a strange pyjama obsession. I love pyjamas.
10. Sometimes I freak out when I realise I’m turning 27 this year. It sounds so old! I don’t feel old, but when you are younger you have so many expectations about a certain age. Kinda crazy when you think about it. Oh well, it’s just a number right?
Hope you liked this post! Now it’s time to tell me 3 funny facts about YOU! Don’t leave me hanging here alone, it’s your turn now! I’m curious!!