A LITTLE recap of my trip with Puma to London Town together with a group of lovely ladies for the #DoYou event! On Thursday we spend the day with Puma, a high intensity work-out (I couldn’t move until Sunday, my muscles were SO sore!!), a styling session, delicious diner and super cool party to end the day. I show you everything in my latest vlog!
On Friday my friend Marlot and I spend the day in Shoreditch and Notting Hill. My favorite Area’s in this amazing city. A couple of places I highly recommend are:
- Ace Hotel in Shoreditch is such a cool hotel I highly recommend when you visit the city. The restaurant at this hotel is pretty amazing as well serving the best breakfasts ever!
- Barber&Parlour in Shoreditch. Yummy coffee, delicious breakfast/brunch/lunch menu and cool interior and atmosphere.
- Dirty Bones in Shoreditch. Unfortunately it was closed in the morning but this place looked so beautiful inside it’s definitely a must visit!
- Farm Girl Café at Portobello Road. A super cute cafe in Notting Hill with the cutest interior and delicious coffee and cakes.
- Granger&Co. in Notting Hill. Loved this place so much. There was a line so it’s very populair but totally worth the wait. I highly recommend the Ricotta Hot cakes, so yummy!!
Hope to come back very very soon. I absolutely love London! Hope you enjoy this post and the video and speak tomorrow!