CANDLES ON, phone off, bathrobe on.. It’s time to relax and pamper yourself. I always make time for my pamper routine and try to create some time once a week. I can spend hours in my little bathroom taking a hot shower, use facemasks, pamper my skin, painting my nails and what not. So in this video I’m telling and showing you what my perfect pamper routine looks like! I tried the delicious products from the Douglas Home Spa range which are super soothing, help to relax, make your skin feeling super soft and smell lovely.
I think it’s really important to switch all you electronic devices off every once in a while. Just in order to focus on yourself and to relax. My 5 tips for an ultimate pamper routine are:
- Switch off your phone! No Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and what not. Grab a book you always wanted to read or a magazine that you normally use for home decor (I’m guilty!)
- Burn your favorite (scented) candles. The soft light will help you to relax and makes your home look and feel super cosy.
- Start off with a hot shower using your favorite products. I used the Home Spa line from Douglas and love the soothing smell of their Polynesian Dream line.
- Put on something super comfy. Your pj’s, a bathrobe, anything that’s nice and comfy!
- Make sure to have lot’s of tea, hot choco and your favorite snacks! In my case a bar of the Orange Tony Chocoloneley it is!
Then I paint my nails, use a facemask, hydrate my skin et voila! I feel like a new human being! Hope you enjoy the video!
p.s if you have ultimate tips for a perfect pamper night please feel free to share!