Since we are already in the midst of November, the weather is super Grey and gloomy I thought why not stay positive and share 5 of my favorite things about this time of year. When I look outside right now the sky is dark Grey and the rain is ticking on the windows, all the leaves are falling from the trees. Winter is really approaching and I’m sad to say goodbye to my favorite season.
Here some reminders why this time of year is actually pretty amazing and super cosy:
- When the sun is shining Amsterdam looks pretty amazing, just like every other city in the world I think. The colors of the trees are so beautiful and inspirational especially when the soft sunlight is shining through the leaves like in the video.
- Sinterklaas is coming to town! Haha, when I was a kid it was THE happening of the year, now it’s a tradition I never want to skip because the poems are just hilarious.
- Big knits! A.k.a my uniform these days. I always opt for a beautiful soft oversized knit, leather pants and some pretty accessories to spice things up.
- Speaking of my Autumn uniform.. I’m seriously pretty obsessed with my UGG booties. Especially when they are fresh, new and super super soft. I always opt for the short ones in either Black or this pretty light sand color. Paired with my ultimate favorite leather trousers or a touch of glitter. Super warm, comfy and I love to wear them.
- The city is slowly starting to look a lot like… CHRISTMAS! Right after Sinterklaas we will buy a Christmas tree, play Christmas music non stop en decorate our house. I love this time of year, so cosy with all the beautiful lights in the shopping streets. We really have to enjoy it to the fullest because the upcoming months will fly by and right before you know it the new year has started.
So those are a few of my favorite things about this time of year, can you relate to this or do you immediately want to skip to spring?
Now, about the outfits! I want to show you 2 outfits I love to wear with my classic short UGG boots. This outfit is my go-to at the moment. I currently live in this pair of glitter trousers, it’s so festive and perfect to wear this time of year. Combined with a big comfy knit and oversized coat!
I’m Wearing UGG classic boots / H&M Trend Coat and Knit / Zara Trousers / Ganni Beanie / Furla Bag
And the second outfit is a typical outfit I go for when I don’t know what to wear! Leather trousers, long striped blouse underneath a comfy knit and a hat to cover my bad hair day 😉 Curious which one your favorite look is!
I’m Wearing UGG Classic Boots / H&M Trend Coat / VILA Jumper / Baum und Pferdgarten Blouse / River Island Trousers / Vintage Cap