Today I’m very excited to share this post with you as I’m going to give you guys my top tips to pack like a pro for a weekend trip away! I used to be the worst packer, I always brought too many stuff but because I traveled a lot over the years I finally managed to be a good packer, yay! So in todays video I’m going to share my top tips and I really hope you like it and you’ll find it useful.
But because the video is in Dutch I’m going to share my tips in English with you as well, so let’s go!
- Check how the weather is going to be, is it warm or cold? Sunny or rainy? Now you can adjust your outfits to the weather and make sure you look your absolute best!
- Find the right suitcase! For a weekend trip I always bring a carry on suitcase because it’s a light and easy way to travel. I’m in love with my all Black Eastpak suitcase, it fits a lot and it’s super light to travel with.
- Think about what you are going to wear while traveling and try to wear the heaviest clothes or shoes that you want to bring. I wear a comfy cardigan and a denim jacket on top so I can wear both items also on the destination layered with my other clothes I’m taking with me.
- Spread all the clothes that you want to bring on your bed and try to make little sets and think about what you are going to wear when and where. It prevents that you are going to bring things you don’t wear or that doesn’t match with your other clothes.
- Think about which accessories you are going to bring with you and mix and match with the items that you already bring with you.
Then it’s time to rollin’ rollin’ rollin’ and put Limp Bizkit on (haha that song feels like aaaages ago). I always roll up my clothes because you have so much more space in your suitcase and you also get a good overview of what you are bringing with you! It also prevents wrinkling which is a big plus, I hate ironing..
I hope I could help some of you guys out with my packing tips, check out the video below for some more inspiration and let me know what you think!
I’m Wearing Suitcase Eastpak / Cardigan &OtherStories / Trousers Zara / Denim Jacket Vintage / Loafers Gucci