SINCE you lovely ladies really liked my last “What’s on my face” post I created a new one for you! A soft smokey eye! One of my favorite looks to wear and very wearable if you know what I mean! Here’s what I used:
1. Used my trusty NARS Sheer Glow foundation, haven’t stopped using it since I got it in September! I have the shade“Deauville” and suits my pale skin perfectly! Loving the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer as well, super blendable and covers everything up! That’s how we like it right? I use the shade “Vanilla”.
2. After creating a nice base it’s time for the rest of the make up! I love to use an eye primer, if you have oily eyelids like i do (too much information?) this step is a must if you want your eyeshadow to stay in place! I use one from Urban Decaywhich is really good! MAC eyeshadows are my favorite and I used the shade “Scene” all over the lid and “Knight Divine” in the crease to make it a little bit more smokey! I also like to apply it on the lower lashline.
3. After applying the eyeshadow I used a darkbrow/grey eyepencil from Bobbi Brown in the color “Chocolat Truffle” to define my eyeshape and used a LOT of mascara (as usual) This time I used Loreals Telescopic which I really like!
4. When I finished my eyes I used a little bit of Bronzer to warm up my skin tone, I’m using this Bronzer from Estee Lauder for more then a year and it’s still not empty. I use the color 01. Light and apply it on my forehead, cheeks and nose! A little bit of Pink blusher on the cheeks, I used one from MAC called “Well Dressed” one of my all time favorite shades!
5. A step I always seem to forget is highlighter, but it makes a world of diference in my skin! I love glowing skin and this highlighter from RMS Beauty is the best and most natural one I’ve tried! I apply a little bit on my non excisting cheekbones, inner corners of my eyes and bridge of my nose! Perfect finishing touch!
6. Last but not least lipsgloss! This one from Dior is really beautiful and the perfect Pink! It’s in the color “Kiss me” and stays put for hours!
Hope you liked this episode of What’s on my face! Will show you more looks in upcoming videos!!
Have a lovely day!!