I can’t believe it’s already 2 weeks ago I jumped on the plain together with my travel partner in crime Kiki to Greece. 2 WEEKS! Time flies but my oh my.. Had such a blast. As some of you may have seen in my VLOG I uploaded last week on my YouTube channel, it was such a treat to be able to feel the sunshine on my face and to indulge at The Westin Costa Navarino.
So today I’m going to share 5 things I loved so much about this resort!
1. Let’s start with the incredible room. We arrived late in the evening after a long time of traveling so right after diner I jumped into the most amazing bed ever (I really struggled to get out of it in the morning) and found out I had my own private pool the next day. My own pool! How amazing is that? The super spacious room also had a bathtub, separate rain shower, lot’s and lot’s of closet space. I absolutely loved the room and would love to come back during summer with Milan <3 it was just perfect.
They also have a huge “Justin Bieber-esque” vila we visited during a tour around the resort. With 3 bedrooms, a spa, gym, a butler, an elevator and a huge pool. Lot’s of celebs and royals book their holiday at this vila and I can totally understand why..
2. Can we talk about the food? I love the Greek kitchen! We ate lot’s of traditional food, delicious salads and also enjoyed a traditional cooking class which was so awesome! We learned how to make pasta and delicious tzatziki. With over 20 restaurants at the resort you have more than enough options!
3. Spa time! Kiki and I enjoyed one of the best massages ever at the Anazoe Spa. Such a beautiful and serene sanctuary at the resort with beautiful interior and architecture. I had the best massage ever and felt totally relaxed when I walked out of the door.
4. The beautiful resort itself, there are loads of activities you can do but it’s also the perfect place to do absolutely nothing. Picture perfect pool area’s, the beautiful nature and a beach close by you can recharge your battery and totally relax. I sure did after those 3 days.
5. But if you really want to explore you are at the perfect place as well! We drove to a very pittoresque little village called Pylos, visited not 1 but 2 castles with an amazing view, had the most romantic picnic with locals and the best food ever and you can also do lot’s of cycling, hiking and what not!
So yeah, I would highly recommend this beautiful resort for some serious vacay time. Many thanks to Costa Navarino for the best 3 days ever, I miss it so much already and hope to come back next year.
Hope you enjoyed this post guys!!
Lot’s of love,
p.s If you haven’t seen the video just yet check it out down below! Xx