Oh Paris, I can never ever get enough of you.. No matter how many times I visit this beautiful city. Walking down the beautiful Parisian streets always put a smile on my face. Milan and I always have our favorite little area’s we love to visit so I thought why not share our top 5 favorite places in the city of love, fashion, photography, romance, lights and the list can go on…
1. Saint-Germain des Pres for various reasons. Just walk around this beautiful neighbourhood and get lost. I love the little streets, countless of beautiful stores and cosy bistro’s. Start your day with a petit dejeuner at Maison Laduree, I recommend getting the French toast to indulge with a perfect fluffy cappuccino on the side. For afternoon tea Café de Flore is just the perfect place, but there are lot’s of other nice terraces to sit and watch the chic Parisians walk by. And if you are looking to have diner somewhere you NEED to go to Le Relais L’entrecote. They only have entrecote with the perfect french fries, watch my vlog on Sunday so you can see it for yourself 😉
2. Walk along the Seine. When we are in Paris we basically only walk, it’s the perfect city to stroll around because it’s just too pretty to take the metro. What I love about Paris are the beautiful views, and if you want to enjoy it to the max walk along the Seine river. Most of the time we walk from Le Marais to the famous Pont Alexandre where you have the perfect view of the eiffeltower. The perfect moment is during sunset.. SO ROMANTIC!
3. I think Palais Royal is a must visit, not only for your Instagram feed, but it’s just too beautiful for words. One of the best parts is the beautiful garden. Perfect to walk around or sit on one of the many benches and enjoy the sunshine. You also have to get a coffee at Kitsuné!
4. Le Marais is a big favorite of many others but it’s the place to be when you love little boutiques and cute cafés. Also the little streets and old doors are perfect to take beautiful pictures. Something I just can’t stop doing when I’m in Paris.. Oh and some favorite places in Le Marais that you have to visit are Chez Marianne for Falafel (not very glamorous but it’s so good) La Favorite for cocktails and ob-la-di for the perfect avocado toast!
5. When you want to visit the Eiffeltower don’t just take a picture and leave, walk around the beautiful and super chic streets around champs de mars. The buildings are stunning and you can dream about which house is going to be yours when you grow up.. Also when you visit Paris during spring or summer book a picnic while looking at the eiffeltower. Back in March I booked this picnic to surprise Milan and it was a big succes!
So that concludes my tips for Paris. I had a blast once again and really hope to come back soon, during christmas maybe?
Wish you all a lovely day and speak soon!
Lot’s of love, Rosanna