1. Walking around the park and seeing all the beautiful colors of the trees, bright Red, tones of Orange and Golden Brown. Very Instagram proof. Oh and while you’re there, take a deep breath and smell the nature. I’m a city girl by heart but I love the smell of Autumn.
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte to go please!
3. Candles, especially a good smelling one from Dyptique or Jo Malone. Such a treat to burn one on a rainy afternoon while working from home.
4. Warm, cosy and oversized knits. Need I say more?
5. It’s just such a cosy time of the year, I love hanging at the park with friends during summer but meet each other in a nice warm café it just as good!
6. Amsterdam looks gorgeous during this time of the year, but Paris even better! Counting down the days..
7. Autumn always feels like a fresh start to me. I don’t know why, maybe because the new school year always started in September. So I love to go through all my stuff, clean the house and reorganize everything!
8. Beanies, hats, caps you name it I wear it!
9. Christmas is just around the corner….
10. They say you create the summer body during winter but let’s be real here.. There’s nothing more relaxing watching netflix with a warm blanket on your couch when it’s dark, rainy and cold outside right?